Most of the time God,Pratt & Whitney or General Electric, will give you another turn in the Barrel.

These are my opinions and my opinions only they do not reflect the opinions of any of my family members or their employer. Note we NOW have NO employers.

Back from a 5.5 Year PCS from the confines of the far Southwest corner of Bundesrepublik Deutschland. The Federal Republic of Germany and Retired.

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Nacht und Nebel


The Department of Homeland Security is revising “guidelines” on immigration I guess that we can expect their version of the “Nacht and Nebel” decree to be issued within the next few weeks.
The question in this writers mind is how long until the Justice Department will issue their version of “Terror and Sabotage” decree?
On a side note.  Who would have guessed that Mar-a-Lago would be the new Bertchtesgaden?  It is also a very excusive enclave.  No mountains, the mountains are so rest full and they do not have the funky Back Bay semi stagnant smell.  Which some of my friends tell me only occurs on the weekends.
Some have suggested the smell gets stronger in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment